Gleaning

Inside, Out

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, Canada

Wednesday, March 7

Visions of the Kingdom:Snowglobe


I saw the Throne as it is described; White, high and lifted up with many angels circling it singing praises and Glorias. The view panned out and out until a barrier was crossed. The angels looked like flakes of snow and the throne was very small and slightly magnified by the curve of the glass of the snowglobe that I was holding in my hands. I realized that a subconscious stronghold was their, based on this mental lie:

The kingdom is in me.
I am finite as a container.
Therefore the kingdom, King and everything is at least as small as I am.

Its easy to say this is false. It is another to believe it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home