Gleaning

Inside, Out

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, Canada

Tuesday, February 20

Superior Pleasures (reprise)

The deepest heart's cry of every human being that has ever existed starts off as this:

Here i am. Love me.

The fulfillment of the cry comes when we truly realize that the heart's cry of Almighty God is identical:

Here I am. Love Me.





You are not alone.





































I don't want this to be a distraction from the above but:

Is it possible to be moved past this, to move into true selflessness so that the heart is changed and begins to cry, "Here I am. Love Him." and secondly "Here I am. Love my brother." I hope that it is.

Awake, O north wind, and come, O south wind! Blow upon my garden, let its fragrance be wafted abroad. Let my beloved come to his garden, and eat its choicest fruits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home