Gleaning

Inside, Out

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kelowna, Canada

Wednesday, March 7

Visions of the Kingdom: Bouncing Baby Blue Ball

I see the Kingdom as a blue ball, the size of the solar system.

I see the Kingdom as a blue ball, the size of a basketball.
It is inside of me.
In my womb.

It begins to grow, until it is the size of the solar system and I am just a body hanging off of the side of the giant sphere.

It continues to grow until it is infinite. The wall of an infinite sphere is a perfectly flat wall, with me attached by a very thin membrane. It is inside of me, in front of me.

But the Kingdom is not infinite, but transcendent and so it continues to grow. The wall wraps itself around me and soon floating safe in a womb of Kingdom, waiting to be born.

We have the Kingdom, inside of us, waiting to be born.
We are held in the womb of the King/Kingdom waiting to be born.
We are the Kingdom. We are the birthers, of ourselves (and each other), by the Grace, Power and Anointing of the King of Kings by nothing of ourselves so that none can boast.

All of Creation waits for me to be revealed.
I am created and so I groan for the revelation of the Sons of God.
We have been born (conceived) again but we are waiting to come into fullness of expression in the world.

Mary was the first Christian. She gave birth to the Kingdom by the seed of God. She believed and so became a daughter of God and co-heir with Christ. She who birthed the kingdom was born again of the Kingdom.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home